Join us at ESOCC this September 15-17, 2015 in Taormina (Messina), Italy!
The CloudWave and SeaClouds research projects are organizing the workshop "Seamless Adaptive Multi-cloud Management of Service-based Applications" , taking place on September 15 at the venue.
The objective of the workshop is to provide a forum to discuss problems, solutions and perspectives of the ongoing research activities aimed at enabling an efficient and adaptive management of service-based applications across multiple clouds.
Our Call for Papers has just been published, and here are some of the topics we're looking at:
- Design of portable multi-cloud applications
- Feedback-driven development
- Analysis of multi-cloud application specifications
- Discovery of cloud services
- Adaptive deployment of multi-cloud applications
- Efficient and programmable monitoring of cloud infrastructures
- Efficient monitoring of multi-cloud applications
- Adaptive reconfiguration of multi-cloud applications
- Algorithms and data models for infrastructure and application dynamic adaptations
- Controlled migration of application modules across multiple clouds
- Emerging standards supporting multi-cloud application management
- Case studies and best practices in single-cloud and multi-cloud applications
The submission deadline for papers is July 7th, please see the full CFP text in the attached .pdf of this post.
For more info on the workshop, please visit the new dedicated website:
The ESOCC 2015 conference info, including registration, can be found on their website:
See you in September!